Train to Busan Peninsula in Festive Walk Cinemas
Festive Walk Cinemas becomes ‘first indoor cinema to reopen in PH’ featuring Train to Busan 2 Peninsula
Stringent safety protocols welcome moviegoers in the new normal for the exclusive advance screening of ‘Train to Busan 2: Peninsula’
Megaworld Lifestyle Malls welcomes back moviegoers at Festive Walk Mall as Festive Walk Cinemas becomes the first-ever indoor cinema in the country to reopen under the new normal.
To mark its reopening, Festive Walk Cinemas will be holding an exclusive advance screening of Train to Busan 2: Peninsula, the much-awaited sequel of the hit Korean zombie film Train to Busan.
Currently the no. 1 movie in South Korea with the biggest opening day-record this year, the 2020 Cannes Film Festival selection starring Kang Dong Won, Lee Jung Hyun, Kwon Hae Hyo and Lee Re will have a two-day advance screening both scheduled at 5 p.m. on August 1 and 2, 2020 ahead of its nationwide release.
With safety of moviegoers as its top priority, Festive Walk Cinemas will be implementing stringent health and safety measures including the following initiatives:
- Mandatory wearing of face masks and submission of health declaration forms;
- Footwear and hand sanitation;
- Observance of 50% seating capacity;
- Strict implementation of social distancing (one-seat apart);
- Deep cleaning and sanitation of seats, touchpoints, and common areas before and after screening using UV technology;
- Designated entry and exit points, and pathway for moviegoers;
- All theater personnel are required to wear face masks, face shields and gloves, and submit daily health declarations before deployment.
Movie fans can buy tickets online at www.blockbusterseats.com or buy cashless using GCash, PayMaya, WeChat, and Alipay at the cinema ticket booth at the 3rd floor of Festive Walk Mall. Tickets are priced at P270, inclusive of bottled water and popcorn.
Train to Busan 2: Peninsula will resume regular screening at Festive Walk Cinemas on August 12.
Festive Walk Cinemas boasts seven state-of-the-art cinemas, which include Dolby Atmos theaters equipped with the latest sound and big screen technology. It also carries Megaworld Lifestyle Malls’ pioneering VIP cinema, which features relaxing seats equipped with adjustable footrest, food tray and led lamp, unlimited popcorn and drinks, and a butler service – a first in Iloilo and the entire Western Visayas.
For more information on cinema schedule and ticket reservations, visit www.blockbusterseats.com.