Seattle’s Best Coffee “Bold + Tasty” Opens in Iloilo City
March 2017 marks the opening of another crib for food and coffee lovers in Iloilo City. Seattle’s Best Coffee Philippines decided to open their 47th branch in the City of Love! It is located on the upper ground floor of North Point – SM City Iloilo. More than just a coffee shop, it serves a lot more for everyone to enjoy food with family and friends.
A Glimpse of Yesterday
Coffee Masters Inc. (CMI), the Philippine franchisee for Seattle’s Best Coffee chain of coffee shops, was incorporated in 1999.
The first Seattle’s Best Coffee shop in the Philippines was opened in 2000 at E. Rodriguez Ave. in Quezon City.
In 2001, they had its grand launching during the opening of its Rockwell store.
The following year, Seattle’s Best Coffee introduced WIFI, becoming the first and pioneer coffee shop to provide this service followed by the very first provincial store opened in SM City Baguio in 2003.
Fast forward on 2006, Seattle’s Best Coffee launched its fresh-cooked meals, integrating kitchen and chefs on its team.
A bit of trivia. Seattle’s Best Coffee is started literally as the best shop in Seattle. A group of coffee shop decided to hold a local competition among them. The winner in their competition was then labeled as Seattle’s Best.
So was my experience at their place?
It was stunningly awesome! I had several menus together with friends. They were all freshly cooked as we ordered them. Amazing, right?
More than that, the food presentation is visually appealing. Grab the camera and take your instagrammable shot! On top of that, the taste is very satifying. It is an experience you won’t regret! Let me share mine!
Regular Breakfast 1 inclusive of egg, bacon strips, wheat bread, and fruit marmalade
Pasta Amatriciana – Linguine pasta tossed with a tomato-based sauce and sauteed bacon slices, topped with parmesan cheese
Sausage and Mushroom Omelette paired with French Toasts
SBC Panini – Ham and Cheese, premium ham slices covered with a layer of mozzarella cheese
This (I think) will make you explode with so much love! Enjoy this giant meal!
SBC Toasties – their original offering in the country
We tried their coffee in the house. Here they are!
Spill the bean, their coffee beans are imported to our country. They are perfectly strong with tasty aroma and flavors enticing your olfaction and gustation. Additionally, they sell their own coffee drip.
Plus, they have other pastries and desserts at home!
How to get there?
- Ride a jeepney bound to SM City Iloilo – Leganes Hi-Way, Pavia Hi-Way, SM City Proper, Mandurriao Diversion.
- SBC Iloilo is located on the North Point SM City Iloilo – upper ground floor.
For more food option, you check this one.
- Pancakes with sausage
- Pancakes with bacon
- Omelette and french toast
- Ham and cheese Omelette
- Sausage and mushroom Omelette
- Herb Omelette
- Regular breakfast 1 inclusive of egg, bacon strips, wheat bread, and fruit marmalade
- Regular breakfast 2 inclusive of egg, sauteed corned beef, wheat bread, and fruit marmalade
- Regular breakfast 3 inclusive of egg, cocktail sausages, wheat bread, and fruit marmalade
- Big Breakfast 1 inclusive of egg, sauteed corned beef, pancakes, wheat bread, and fruit marmalade
- Big breakfast 2 inclusive of egg, cocktail sausages, bacon strips, pancakes, and fruit marmalade
- Big breakfast 3 inclusive of egg, schublig, bacon strips, pancakes, wheat bread, and fruit marmalade
- Arabiatta, Penne Rigate pasta tossed with a slightly spicy tomato-based sauce, topped with sliced anchovies and parmesan cheese
- Pesto, using fresh basil, this Italian favorite is sprinkled with parmesan cheese, chopped walnuts, and fresh parsley
- Amatriciana, Linguine pasta tossed with a tomato-based sauce and sauteed bacon slices, topped with parmesan cheese
- All Vegetable Salad, fresh vegetables topped with olives, croutons, and parmesan cheese
- Tuna salad, the freshest vegetables topped with tuna flakes, boiled egg, croutons, and parmesan cheese
- Chef’s salad, the Chef’s pick of the freshest vegetables and sliced ham topped with olives, croutons, and parmesan cheese
- Smoked salmon and cream cheese, slices of smoked salmon, crunchy lettuce, and cream cheese
- Ham and cheese, premium ham slices covered with a layer of mozzarella cheese
- Quattro Formaggi, melted slices of fresh mozzarella, salty parmesan, a mild monterey jack, and sharp cheddar
- Pesto-tomato and mozzarella, ripe tomatoes and fresh mozzarella topped with pesto sauce
Seattle’s Best Coffee Signature Drinks
The Perfect Cup:
- Brewed coffee
Best over ice:
- Iced tea
- Naught toddy
- Iced latte
- Iced mocha
- Iced white chocolate mocha
- Iced americano
- Iced breve
- Iced raspberry mocha kiss
- Java chip Javakula
- Double chocolate mint Javakula
- Javanilla | Mocha Jarakula
- Chai tea Javakula
- Brownie Javakula
Seattle’s Best Coffee Mochas:
- Classic Mocha
- Raspberry Mocha kiss
- Almond Mocha joy
- White Chocolate Mocha
- Hot and Cold Black and White Mocha
Seattle’s Best Tea:
- Hot tea
- Chai tea
- Signature Hot Chocolate
- Mango Xtea
- Strawberry Xtea
- Lemon Italian soda
- Strawberry Italian soda
- Kiwi Italian soda
- Vanilla milkshake
- Chocolate Milkshake
- Avocado Milkshake
- Strawberry Milkshake
Personalize your drink
- Extra shot, intensify your drink with an additional espresso shot – regular or decaf
- Choose your milk, rediscover your coffee with non-fat, low-fat, half and half, and soya milk
- Extra flavoring syrup, spice it up with the flavors of vanilla, haselnut, almond, coconut, raspberry, etc
- Extra whipped cream, our SBC favorite made perfect with luscious tempting whipped cream
Don’t forget to visit Seattle’s Best Coffee in Iloilo City!
Thanks for following Simply Weekend and my visit in Seattle’s Best Coffee – SM City Iloilo, Iloilo City, Philippines! To see all the photos, visit Simply Weekend’s Facebook Photo Album, Seattle’s Best Coffee PH – Bold and Tasty – opens in Iloilo City. Like our Facebook Page, follow me on Instagram and let me know your thoughts on this journey! Don’t forget to leave your comments below… Stay tuned for the next adventure!